The Call for Papers is now closed. Thank you all for your submissions!
(Abstracts were due on May 2, 2022).
Authors will be notified by May 30 of their abstract status.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The conference is intended for:
- Academics and scholars working in the fields of energy, natural resources or environmental economics
- Policy makers and government officials, international institutions and regulatory agencies
- Energy analysts working for local authorities, development agencies, consumer bodies, NGOs
- Business leaders and practitioners
LIST OF TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED
- Climate change
- CCs & CCU methods and solutions
- Economics and geopolitics of oil and natural gas
- Role of conventional energy sources under low carbon society
- Development of LNG markets
- Distributed generation under uncertainty
- Nuclear energy
- Energy sector investment and financing
- Efficient use of energy
- Renewable energy
- Connecting intermittent renewable to grids
- Prospects of alternative transport fuels
- Energy and emission modeling
- Experimental methods and behavioral economics in energy and environmental analysis
- Energy access issues
CONCURRENT & POSTER SESSION SUBMISSIONS
Authors wishing to make paper presentations during the Concurrent Sessions must submit an abstract that briefly describes the research topic to be presented. Poster presentations are also encouraged for a dedicated Poster Session. In either case, abstracts are subject to the same evaluation procedures, general guidelines and topics applied to papers.
All abstracts must include overview, methodology, results, conclusions and references, conforming to the structure outlined in the abstract template. Abstracts are limited to no more than two pages in length.
Regardless of whether a poster or a paper presentation is requested by authors, it is the Conference Organizers’ discretion to decide whether an abstract will be part of the Concurrent or Poster Sessions.
For abstracts submissions please visit: https://haee2022.eventsadmin.com/Submission
Poster Session entrants must be a member of IAEE and a full-time student at the time of abstract submission.
ATTENDANCE AT THE CONFERENCE
At least one author of an accepted paper must pay the registration fees and attend the conference to present the paper. The corresponding author submitting the abstract must provide complete contact details—mailing address, phone, fax, e-mail, etc. Authors will be notified by May 30, 2022, of their paper status. Authors whose abstracts are accepted will have until July 11, 2022, to submit their full papers for publication in the conference proceedings. While multiple submissions by individuals or groups of authors are welcome, the abstract selection process will seek to ensure as broad participation as possible: each speaker is to present only one paper in the conference. No author should submit more than one abstract as its single author. If multiple submissions are accepted, then a different co-author will be required to pay the reduced registration fee and present each paper. Otherwise, authors will be contacted and asked to drop one or more paper(s) for presentation.
Early bird registration fees are due until July 11 and only after the abstract is accepted (notification acceptance email on May 30).
Extended Deadline for abstract submission: 2 May 2022
Abstract acceptance notification: 30 May 2022
Deadline for early bird registration: 11 July 2022
Optional full paper submission: 11 July 2022